Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:05 — 21.2MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 195 for Monday, October 17, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Oatmeal Stout from Arvon. https://www.arvonbrewingco.com/our-brews
- Robert took down a Pumpkin Ale from Alewerks. https://untappd.com/b/alewerks-brewing-company-pumpkin-ale/76188
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll dump salsa on your pizza.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is brought to you by ResMed, the #1 maker of CPAPs that are slowly trying to murder Robert.
- There are worse things to be assaulted with than salsa and pizza, although pizza was M.I.A. the entire article. https://kstp.com/kstp-news/local-news/woman-charged-with-assaulting-multiple-people-waite-park-with-salsa-pizza/
- A woman in Japan was scammed by a Russian “astronaut” who needed money to return to earth. https://www.vice.com/en/article/3ad7vn/japan-romance-scam-russian-astronaut
- Gen Z social media fame whore tearfully begged for donations after accidentally buying a $100,000 couch. LOL. https://www.insider.com/quenlin-blackwell-influencer-backlash-buying-couch-accidentally-2022-10
- She threw urine. https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/crime/article266985566.html
- There’s only one rule in Walmart Fight Club: There is no Walmart Fight Club. https://dailynewsreported.com/breakingnews/an-employee-ran-walmart-fight-club-has-been-shut-down-after-someone-breaks-rule-1/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.