The Two Bobs episode 196 for Monday, November 7, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Sweet Baby Jesus! From DuClaw. https://duclaw.com/beers/sweet-baby-jesus-2/
- Robert took down a We Can Do It! Sour from Fourscore Brewing Company. https://untappd.com/b/fourscore-beer-co-we-can-do-it/4736145
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll invite the world’s dirtiest man skinny dipping in your pool.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is having a better season than the Packers, although that isn’t saying much. I mean, who loses to the Lions?
- A scuba diver was rescued by mermaids. https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/scuba-diver-rescued-by-mermaids-off-catalina-island/
- A woman stabs her husband multiple times because she thought an old sex photo of them was another woman.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9185805/Wife-stabs-husband-multiple-times-finding-pictures-woman-her.html
- A Texas high school golf team canceled practice after strippers showed up at their course. All the students went home with soiled drawers. https://nypost.com/2022/10/06/texas-high-school-golf-team-cancels-practice-after-adult-entertainment-clubs-tournament/
- The world’s dirtiest man died after taking a shower.https://manofmany.com/lifestyle/worlds-dirtiest-man-dies
- A man dressed as a bottle of Fireball was busted for drunken conduct. We’re all shocked. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/california/fireball-costume-bust-654293
- A man tried to rob a bank using a hot dog. It didn’t work out in his favor. https://dailynewsreported.com/latest/man-tries-to-rob-bank-with-a-hotdog-hidden-in-his-pocket-to-look-like-a-gun/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.