The Two Bobs episode 127 for Monday, April 6, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Nitro Hot Cocoa Imperial Milke Stout from Southern Tier. https://stbcbeer.com/beers/hot-cocoa/
- Robert had a Hobo Imperial Milk Stout with Vanilla Bean from Caboose Brewing. At this point we’re not even trying to avoid repeating the same beers on the show. Fuck it. https://www.caboosebrewing.com/vanilla-bean-hobo-stout/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or Rob will have his dog Finnigan (he’s a good boy) drive your car off a bridge.
- Some random banter about Oreos, COVID-19 and some other shit.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS has probably been orchestrated by the liberal fake news media to stop Trump’s re-election. Of course, nobody but Trump and his gun-toting, racist, redneck followers actually believes that.
- Some guy tried to teach his dog to drive. It went about how you’d expect it. https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/us/washington-man-arrested-pit-bull-drive-trnd/index.html
- A couple of losers may have broken into a house. One hid in a garbage bin until the trash truck came to pick it up. https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2020/03/24/asd-home-invader-hiding-in-dumpster-surprised-by-trash-day-pick-up-deputies-arrest-3/
- To save the cops some time, this couple decided to have at it in the parking lot of a police station. https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2020/03/couple-caught-having-sex-in-police-parking-lot-walked-to-jail-authorities-say.html
- Topless woman can’t drive, probably even when she has her shirt on. https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/04/01/topless-woman-resists-arrest-dallas-police-chase-suv-crash/
- Some chick got married over 300 times, and doesn’t seem like she’s going to stop any time soon. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/nevada-woman-sets-world-record-by-getting-married-for-314th-time-at-drive-thru-wedding-chapel/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.