The Two Bobs episode 205 for Monday, February 13, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Barrel-Aged Marvelroast from Founders. https://untappd.com/b/founders-brewing-co-barrel-aged-marvelroast/5217598
- Robert took down a Biggie S’Mores Imperial Stout from Three Notch’d https://threenotchdbrewing.com/products/biggie-smores-imperial-stout
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll decorate your car in pineapples and loofahs.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as safe as social security benefits after Biden’s State of the Union. We did it, Joe!
- Police arrested a Florida Man® wearing a Batman mask after stealing from Walmart. https://www.sebastiandaily.com/crime/police-arrest-man-wearing-batman-mask-after-stealing-from-walmart-41166/
- The Villages, FL, populated by swinging geriatrics, has a color-coded loofah system to let everyone know what weird sex shit they’re into. https://nypost.com/2023/02/03/swingers-swap-upside-down-pineapples-for-loofahs/
- A naked man at an Iowa hotel assaulted people with a plunger. https://www.kcci.com/article/naked-man-toilet-plunger-des-moines-hotel/42760896#
- A woman in Minnesota assaulted her boyfriend with a whole chicken. https://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/chicken-lickin-950318
- Here’s one about a man who dragged his wife home from an all-you-can-eat buffet so she could clean the house because, you know, that’s much better. https://dailynewsreported.com/love-conquers/husband-drags-wife-home-from-all-you-can-eat-buffet-so-she-can-clean-the-house/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.