The Two Bobs episode 204 for Monday, February 6, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Rum Barrel-Aged Rubaeus from Founders. https://untappd.com/b/founders-brewing-co-rum-barrel-aged-rubaeus/5215337
- Robert took down a CHONK Cherry Drumstick from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-cherry-drumstick/5113534
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll steal all of your chicken wings.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is brought to you by the Chinese Spy Balloon. May it rest in peace.
- If you’re wondering why chicken wings are so expensive it’s because a Chicago school worker stole half of them. https://wgntv.com/news/wgn-investigates/suburban-school-worker-charged-with-stealing-1-5m-worth-of-chicken-wings/
- Florida Man® was so upset about his chicken wings that he shot the restaurant. https://nbc-2.com/news/2023/01/27/naples-man-grabs-gun-when-chicken-wings-arent-ready/
- A topless woman broke into a church and destroyed their Jesus. https://www.kmov.com/2023/01/25/topless-woman-breaks-into-church-destroys-jesus-statue-police-say/
- A Detroit man ran out of gas on I-94 and did the only logical thing by telling police he was being shot at. https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/man-ran-out-of-gas-tells-police-his-vehicle-was-shot-at-on-i-94-to-get-quick-response/
- An elderly woman, also one of California’s largest meth dealers, pretended to have Alzheimer’s for over 10 years so nobody would suspect her. https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/elderly-woman-pretended-to-have-alzheimers-for-over-10-years-all-the-while-she-was-one-of-californias-largest-methamphetamine-manufacturers/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.