The Two Bobs episode 235 for Monday, December 11, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS would like to be dictator, but only for one day.
- An OnlyFans model makes thousands per day decorating Christmas trees topless. https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/onlyfans-model-makes-thousands-per-day-decorating-christmas-trees-topless-2420659/
- New Jersey police had a helluva time chasing down a pig named Albert Einswine. https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2023/12/06/runaway-pig-Albert-Einswine-Deptford-New-Jersey/1441701878507/
- A woman in Ohio who threw her burrito bowl at a Chipotle worker is being forced to work in fast food for two months to avoid jailtime. https://fox8.com/news/i-team/woman-who-threw-chipotle-order-at-worker-can-work-off-jail-time-at-fast-food-restaurant/
- A UK man who was banned from cycling was caught riding a bike to his probation meeting. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-67639649
- A new study finds that over 3 million accidents a year are caused by drivers trying to retrieve Chick-fil-A waffle fries lost in seat cracks. https://babylonbee.com/news/study-finds-over-3-million-accidents-a-year-caused-by-driver-trying-to-retrieve-chick-fil-a-waffle-fry-lost-in-seat-crack
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.