The Two Bobs episode 215 for Monday, May 29, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Raspberry Vanilla Porter from Austin Brothers. https://untappd.com/b/austin-brothers-beer-co-raspberry-vanilla-porter/2846096
- Robert nursed a Slang du Jour Key Lime Pie Smoothie Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-key-lime-pie/3387996
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll steal all your bread.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as productive as a debt ceiling negotiation.
- A Chicago man robbing a Subway asked for “all the bread.” https://cwbchicago.com/2023/05/chicago-uptown-robberies-subway-restaurants-abail-bekele.html
- A DC man went on a violent rampage inside of a Chipotle. Notice the ‘T’ comes before the ‘L’ in “chipotle.” If you pronounce it “chipolte” we can’t be friends anymore. https://www.fox5dc.com/news/violent-taco-rampage-caught-on-camera-at-chipotle
- A landlord in Minnesota burned his own apartment building down while blasting Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire.” For the record, we believe he did start the fire despite his clever song choice. https://www.wnem.com/2023/05/23/landlord-accused-setting-building-fire-he-played-billy-joels-we-didnt-start-fire/
- Turkeys are terrorizing a Texas retirement community. https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/turkeys-sun-city-texas-18114713.php
- A Kentucky man was wounded after a shooting over a Hot Pocket. https://www.wave3.com/2023/05/22/man-wounded-shooting-after-fight-over-hot-pocket/
- A California woman was sentenced to 10 years behind bars after eating nothing but nachos during her pregnancy just so she could tell her 15-pound baby he was made of 100% nachos. https://dailynewsreported.com/togetherness/mother-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison-for-eating-nothing-but-nachos-during-her-pregnancy-she-wanted-to-be-able-to-tell-her-15lb-newborn-he-was-made-from-100-nachos/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.