The Two Bobs episode 217 for Monday, June 12, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a The Imminent Return of Lord Doomsicle from Drekker. https://untp.beer/WpDq0
- Robert nursed a Double DBA (Batch 10,000) from Firestone Walker. https://untappd.com/b/firestone-walker-brewing-company-double-dba-batch-10-000-2023/5350910
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or the cheese tax is coming for you.
- iOS 17 was announced, and other nerdy shit, was discussed in great detail. You can probably just fast forward through this part.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like trying to jog through New York last week without wearing a HAZMAT suit. Thanks, Canada!
- A man in the UK eats at least two blocks of cheese a day. They’re built differently than we are. https://boredbat.com/man-addicted-to-cheese-has-spent-60k-on-cheddar-and-eats-at-least-two-blocks-a-day/
- A Sonic employee was arrested after losing a bag of coke in a customer’s hot dog. https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/sonic-employee-arrested-after-losing-bag-of-cocaine-in-a-customers-hot-dog-police-say/3270198/
- Florida Man® robbed a phone repair shop with a box over his head. https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-video-shows-him-robbing-miami-gardens-phone-repair-store-with-box-on-his-head/3046964/
- A man in Rhode Island was accused of breaking into homes to steal sex toys. https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/providence/ri-man-accused-of-breaking-into-homes-to-steal-sex-toys/
- A woman posed as a police officer to get free food and ate 27 turkey legs before getting caught. https://dailynewsreported.com/entertainment/woman-poses-as-a-sheriffs-deputy-to-obtain-free-food-she-eats-an-astonishing-27-turkey-legs-before-being-caught/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.