The Two Bobs episode 232 for Monday, November 13, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Plead the 5th – S’More from Dark Horse. https://darkhorsebrewery.com/beer/plead-the-5th-smore/
- Robert nursed a Dangerous Night Crew IPA from Drekker. https://untp.beer/NbXjA
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll have pee delivered to your house.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is brought to you by Ron DeSantis’s high heels.
- A GrubHub driver who delivered a cup of urine claims it was an accident. That sounds exactly like what a crazy person with a urine fetish would say. https://www.delish.com/food-news/a45709968/grubhub-delivery-cup-of-urine/
- A naked man at the DFW Airport covered his shit with TGI Friday’s menus and Twitter had a blast with it. We know what you’re thinking: “TGI Friday’s still exists?” https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts/heres-how-the-internet-handled-the-naked-dfw-airport-man-17511129
- A Connecticut man was charged with using police lights so he could get to work faster. https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/norwalk/ct-man-charged-with-using-police-lights-so-he-could-get-to-work-faster/
- Apparently shitting in line at Disney World is common and weirdly acceptable. https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/poop-ride-lines-disneyland-disney-world-18465999.php?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
- Florida Man® was caught pooping while trying to rob a boat. It’s good to multitask. https://themessenger.com/news/florida-man-caught-on-camera-pooping-while-trying-to-rob-a-boat
- A man rubbed peanut butter on his hand before slapping his nut-allergic neighbor in the face. https://dailynewsreported.com/positive-affirmations/man-spreads-peanut-butter-on-his-hands-before-slapping-his-nut-allergic-neighbor-in-the-face/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.