The Two Bobs episode 231 for Monday, October 30, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Oatmeal Cookie from New Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/beer/dragons-milk-reserve-oatmeal-cookie/#yes
- Robert nursed a Barrel-Aged Barlywine from Three Notch’d. https://untp.beer/gKVdY
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll pee in your beer. Just kidding. We’d never do that to beer!
- Listener Tony texted again, hopefully for the last time. We’re joking, Tony. Keep ‘em coming!
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is brought to you by far-right insurrectionist, and newly elected Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson. God help us.
- A Spaniard faked over 20 heart attacks to get out of paying restaurant bills. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12648755/amp/Conman-faked-having-heart-attack-bill-Alicante.html
- A worker at a Chinese brewery was caught peeing into a tank. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tsingtao-brewery-urinating-man_n_6536b17fe4b0c855610221a9
- As if Scottish people aren’t creepy enough on their own, this guy dressed as a clown and dared police to find him. https://nypost.com/2023/10/15/scottish-clown-terrifying-town-skelmorlie-dares-police-to-catch-them/
- An international student from Vietnam couldn’t wait to go to school in Florida until she realized she’d enrolled at Miami University—in Ohio. Gross. https://www.insider.com/miami-university-ohio-confusion-student-florida-2023-10
- Florida Woman® hurled sausage at a gas station employee. https://news.yahoo.com/florida-woman-hurls-sausage-gas-160203798.html
- The self-proclaimed leader of the Neck Beard Ninja Brigade was caught stealing cases of Mountain Dew. For a fake ninja he was incredibly easy to catch. https://dailynewsreported.com/philanthropic/self-proclaimed-leader-of-the-neck-beard-ninja-brigade-caught-stealing-cases-of-mt-dew/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.