The Two Bobs Best Of TTB, Vol. 3 for Monday, August 28, 2017:
- The Two Bobs took another week off because of vacation. But we’re done for a while, we promise (maybe).
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob delighted in a Undertaker Belgian Style Dark Ale by Brewery Vivant https://www.breweryvivant.com/beer/undertaker/
- Robert enjoyed a General Washington’s Tavern Porter by Yard’s Brewing Company https://yardsbrewing.com/ales/general-washingtons-tavern-porter
- If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 you’re missing out.
- Who doesn’t love trashy tattoos? We revisit TTB023: Luv Da Dough for our first clip.
- Gross stuff at work? We’re in! Our second clip comes from TTB025: We’re Practically Famous.
- Crazy news is what we do! Our final segment involves some wild 9-1-1 calls from TTB028: Bureau of Drug Money Collection.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.