Best of TTB, Volume 4 for Monday, November 27, 2017:
- The Bobs took the week off to spend Thanksgiving with their loved ones. It’s not that they don’t love you; they just love turkey-induced food comas more.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Victory at Sea by Ballast Point. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/victory-at-sea/
- Robert impressed us all by drinking a beer he’s never had on the show before: a Marbury American Wheat Ale by Mustang Sally. http://msbrewing.com/beers/our-beers/
- Enough bullshit for today. Time for some “best of” goodness!
- For our first clip we revisit TTB033: Socks At The Beach. The Bobs aren’t above judging people and the discussion almost ends the show. Kidding! Nothing is going to end the show. Ever.
- Our second clip is stolen straight out of TTB039: Cheetos Are Not Chips. Are The Bobs assholes? They take to the Internet for an official decision. Don’t agree with the results? You’re stupid and nobody asked you! https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-much-of-an-asshole-are-you
- In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, we turn to TTB037: Girthy Egg Rolls for our last clip. Crazy news! A pumpkin spice air freshener causes a hazmat scare at a Baltimore school. These are the people educating our children. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pumpkin-spice-hazmat-scare_us_59d6e5bce4b0f6eed34f562c?section=us_weird-news
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.