The Two Bobs episode 138 for Monday, September 14, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Cinnamon Donut Stout from Blake’s. http://blakesbeerco.com
- Robert indulged himself in a Li’l Ben’s Milk Stout from Antietam Brewery. https://antietambrewery.com/beer/example/?age-verified=868dd7f3f1
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll swap your eggrolls for spring rolls.
- CRAZY NEWS is like a NASCAR race: a bunch of idiots driving in circles, mostly from Florida.
- A man in Tennessee called 911 over a thousand times, mostly to sell them eggrolls. Prolly wouldn’t have gotten in trouble if he had offered them some almond boneless chicken. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/egg-roll-call-915027
- A Florida woman stole a sex toy and did naughty things with it…with her vagina. https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/blogs/off-the-beat/2020/09/08/naked-lady-swipes-intimate-item-naughty-adventure-fort-pierce/5714808002/
- This guy blew his house up trying to kill a housefly. The status of the fly is unknown. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54051423
- A woman glued her vagina shut trying to frame her ex-boyfriend. It’s probably for the best. Nobody wants her procreating. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-glued-up-vagina-attempt-22621636
- A drunk driver was arrested after crashing into one of those “Drive sober or get pulled over” signs. The universe is now back in balance. https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2020/09/01/drunk-driver-arrested-after-crashing-into-drive-sober-or-get-pulled-over-sign/
- A panty-stealing squirrel was captured in Pittsburg. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/fetishist-squirrel-hunted-down-in-pittsburg-after-stealing-hundreds-of-lace-panties-from-clotheslines/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.