The Two Bobs episode 171 for Monday, January 10, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Frootwood from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/frootwood/
- Robert nursed a Slang De Jour Blueberry Cheesecake from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-blueberry-cheesecake/4528934
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll hide drugs on your crotch.
- We’ve come a long way since TTB001. Welcome to Season 6!
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS more exciting than your balls dropping on Times Square on New Years Eve.
- Florida man wrapped meth around his penis and then claimed it wasn’t his (the meth, not the penis). https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/12/22/florida-man-claims-bags-of-cocaine-meth-found-wrapped-around-penis-arent-his
- A man who faked being disabled in order to get his diaper changed was arrested…again. https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/man-who-faked-being-disabled-teen-to-get-diaper-changed-arrested-again/
- A man in Australia set himself on fire over COVID-19 jab mandates. https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/melbourne-man-sets-himself-on-fire-over-jab-mandates/video/eb5e33adbd7e7f673c86f8ba2691a65d
- Yet another squirrel is terrorizing people.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349867/Bloodthirsty-grey-SQUIRREL-terrorises-town-biting-18-victims-48-hour-rampage.html
- You think gas prices are high? Try buying jars of fart on the internet! https://sea.mashable.com/life/18671/woman-makes-us45000-weekly-by-selling-her-farts-in-jars
- DNA testing revealed a milkman fathered over 800 children in the 50’s and 60’s. https://dailynewsreported.com/romance/dna-testing-reveals-milkman-fathered-over-800-children-between-1951-and-1964/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.