The Two Bobs episode 189 for Monday, August 8, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Deleterious Vanilla from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-deleterious-vanilla/3489067
- Robert took down a Blueberry Cobbler Muffin from Great Notion, and hated every minute of it. https://untappd.com/b/great-notion-brewing-blueberry-cobbler-muffin/3433561
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll force feed you cat food.
- There’s a craft beer shortage. Fuck. https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/craft-beer-breweries-shutting-down-carbon-dioxide-shortage-rcna41346
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is ___________. I can’t think of anything clever so do it your damn self. (You don’t tell me what to do. -Robert)
- Utah man—probably Mormon—started a forest fire trying to kill a spider with a lighter. https://www.ksl.com/article/50450452/utah-man-trying-to-kill-spider-with-lighter-started-springville-wildfire-police-say
- An airline passenger was fined trying to smuggle undeclared McMuffins across the border. https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/passenger-fined-after-undeclared-mcmuffins-found-in-luggage/index.html
- Fancy Feast just opened a restaurant for humans. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fancy-feast-human-restaurant-launch_n_62e605f8e4b006483a9e26bf
- A woman in VA was surprised to find a snake inside a popcorn bag at the grocery store. No, “snake” isn’t a euphemism for penis. https://www.fox5dc.com/news/virginia-woman-discovers-snake-inside-bag-of-popcorn-at-grocery-store
- This abuela requested her grave adorned with a gigantic cock and balls. https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxnnqw/mexico-dick-tombstone
- Nickelback is destroying the world. This guy was locked up after throwing a beer bottle at a bartender who changed Led Zeppelin to Nickelback on the jukebox. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/man-locked-up-after-throwing-beer-bottle-at-bartender-who-changed-led-zeppelin-to-nickelback-on-the-jukebox/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.