The Two Bobs episode 154 for Monday, May 17, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking? (apparently Rob was drinking too much, based on this week’s show notes)
- Rob enjoyed a Salted Caramel Smoked Porter from Odd Side Ales. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-oddside-salted-caramel-smoked-porter/3989784
- Robert had a Little X IPA from Ardent Craft Ales. https://ardentcraftales.com/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll replace your laundry detergent with cocaine and file an anonymous tip with law enforcement.
- Half-assing this week’s CRAZY NEWS because the sun is out and I’m inebriated. Cheers!
- This fucker lost his phone and tased his mother. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/mothers-day-shocker-521903
- This fucker stole beer then tried to return it. https://www.wlwt.com/article/police-man-accused-of-stealing-14-cases-of-beer-attempts-to-return-it-stating-wife-bought-wrong-beer/36411530
- This fucker rammed her car through her ex’s house. https://news.yahoo.com/orlando-lawyer-mother-left-her-171253353.html?guccounter=1
- This fucker caught another fucker cheating after he sent her a video of the fucker he was fucking to the first fucker. https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-caught-boyfriend-cheating-accidentally-sent-video-instead-photo
- This fucker used a colostomy bag for a lasso. https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/05/02/man-arrested-at-kid-rocks-bar-for-removing-colostomy-bag-and-swinging-it-around/
- This fucker doesn’t know the difference between cocaine and laundry detergent. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-hospitalized-after-mistaking-three-pounds-of-laundry-detergent-at-laundromat-for-cocaine/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.