Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:17 — 23.2MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 180 for Monday, April 25, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Main Boss Stout from Fair State Cooperative. https://fairstate.coop/beer/main-boss/
- Robert took down a Baby Shark IPA from Aslin. https://untappd.com/b/aslin-beer-company-baby-shark/2994936
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll throw toilets at you.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will remind you of that one time Grandma was using your computer after you forgot to clear your browser history.
- Apparently “sexsomnia” is a real thing. We’re still researching how to contract it voluntarily and will keep you posted. https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/18272714/sexsomnia-sleep-walking-for-sex-acts/
- The Easter Bunny practices safe sex. https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article260498872.html
- This guy masturbated too hard and nearly collapsed his lungs. PSA: There’s no need to hate fuck yourself. You can be a gentle self-lover and be just as satisfied. https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/man-rushed-to-er-after-crunching-lung-while-masturbating/
- A Pennsylvania man fled police and threw a toilet off the roof of a building at them. https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/local-news/man-flees-altoona-police-throws-toilet-from-roof-of-apartment-building/
- DNA testing revealed that this retired mailman fathered over 1,900 children between 1951 and 1964. https://dailynewsreported.com/positive-affirmations/dna-testing-reveals-mailman-fathered-over-1900-children-between-1951-and-1964/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.