The Two Bobs episode 57 for Monday, March 19, 2018:
- Rob had a really good time last weekend. A really, really good time.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob indulged himself with a Sunday Morning Stout by Weyerbacher Brewing. http://www.weyerbacher.com/beers/seasonal/sunday-morning-stout/
- Robert took down a Black Lager by Devils Backbone Brewing Co. http://dbbrewingcompany.com/beers/black-lager/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll tell the Internet you married your cousin. Fake news worked for Trump but we doubt you’ll be as fortunate.
- See a list of all our previously enjoyed beers at http://www.thetwobobs.com/what-are-we-drinking/
- We all know the road is full of crazy, self-centered shit eaters. The Bobs discuss all of the bad driving practices that piss the few sane drivers off. https://www.ranker.com/list/things-you-hate-most-when-driving/analise.dubner
- The worst drivers in America ranked by state. If you live in Montana you shouldn’t be allowed on the roads. https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/here-are-worst-drivers-in-america-ranked-by-state-using-government-data-from-best-to-worst.html
- CRAZY NEWS, this week with a slightly positive, incesty, lesbiany spin!
- A witty attorney goes full-out drag as Elsa from Frozen and emasculates a police officer whose rig is stuck in the snow. There’s just no way to spin this to make it sound better. https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/elsa-pushing-boston-police-car-snowstorm
- A mother-daughter lesbian couple “hit it off” and get married. Later, the 45-year-old is arrested. What kind of society do we live in where two women who love each other can’t join hands in unholy incestuous matrimony? Oh yeah, the kind where that’s fucked up and shouldn’t be allowed. God bless America! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14/oklahoma-mom-45-who-married-daughter-26-after-two-hit-it-off-gets-two-years-in-prison.html
Banjo music for the “Hit It Off” Crazy News segment is Persian Lamb Rag from Heftone Banjo Orchestra.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.