The Two Bobs episode 71 for Monday, July 30, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob made a much better drink choice this week and enjoyed a Morning Nightcap from Arcadia Ales.http://arcadiaales.com/beer/morning-nightcap/
- Robert enjoyed a Wells Sticky Toffee Pudding from Charles Wells. https://stkillian.com/beers/charles-wells/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or you’ll be stabbed by an armless man.
- Amazon is selling a shower curtain liner for device-addicted millennials. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075HG56QH/
- A fuck ton of CRAZY NEWS this week because we can! Suck it.
- A homeless man with no arms from—you guessed it—Florida stabbed a tourist. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/11/homeless-man-no-arms-stabbed-tourist-florida-police-say/777235002/
- A “model” with a 6-foot butt adds more booty to achieve the world’s biggest ass. Sir Mix-A-Lot couldn’t be happier. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/718011/Natasha-Crown-model-six-foot-wide-bum-world-s-biggest-backside-video
- A man at Planet Fitness takes the term “judgment free zone” way too seriously and is arrested for working out naked. Hopefully they sanitized the equipment afterward. https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2018/07/23/police-mass-man-arrested-for-working-out-naked-at-planet-fitness-thought-it-was-judgement-free-zone.
- A cat is elected mayor of a town in Northern Michigan. Rob takes no ownership whatsoever of anything that happens up there. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/07/25/michigan-omena-village-cat-mayor/832131002/
- An idiot teenager has her gallbladder removed and blames it on large amounts of Hot Cheetos and Takis. https://mashable.com/2018/07/24/teen-eats-too-many-takis-and-hot-cheetos/
- An Indiana woman is arrested for stealing 165 of her neighbors’ plants and lawn ornaments. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty. http://wsbt.com/news/local/charges-filed-against-woman-accused-of-stealing-165-plants-lawn-ornaments-from-area-homes
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.