The Two Bobs episode 119 for Monday, January 13, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob sucked down a Widow Maker Black Ale from Keweenaw Brewing Co. Widow Maker Black Ale https://www.kbc.beer/our-brews
- Robert enjoyed a Frangelic Mountain Brown from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/frangelic-mountain-brown/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll send a 76-year old hooker to your house.
- Have you heard of the Krispy Kreme challenge? It’s where you run several miles while eating a dozen donuts. Everyone who finishes without vomiting or dying wins. http://krispykremechallenge.com/#intro
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make you laugh, make you cry, and possibly give you a raging erection.
- Rage over McDonald’s dipping sauce lands a woman in jail. Can’t say we’ve never been there! (Dipping sauce rage, not jail.) http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/dipping-sauce-meltdown-412059
- A woman is arrested for trying to pass her dog’s piss off as her own. https://www.lex18.com/news/woman-arrested-after-trying-to-pass-of-dogs-urine-as-own
- These dumbasses got busted for trying to cash a fake lottery ticket using super glue. https://www.wapt.com/article/2-caught-trying-to-cash-in-fake-dollar100k-scratch-off-ticket-police-say/30417525
- High school English teacher is charged with shitting on a park building several times a day for two years. https://madison.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/milton-teacher-admits-defecating-in-rural-whitewater-park-for-more/article_746265fe-565a-53d6-9b90-a72606a7fcb6.html
- A 76-year old hooker announced her retirement after turning her 500,000th trick. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/a-page-turns-in-las-vegas-history-76-year-old-prostitute-retires-after-satisfying-her-500000th-client/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.