The Two Bobs episode 174 for Monday, February 14, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Peanut Butter Cup Stout from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-peanut-butter-cup-stout/24284
- Robert choked down a Peanut Butter S’mores Caramel Macchiato Stout from Old Busthead. https://www.oldbusthead.com/peanut-butter-smores-caramel-macchiato-stout
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or Robert will eat all your Tagalongs.
- We talked more about Girl Scout cookies. There’s been a lot of drama since last time.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like a Hallmark movie: The world would be a better place without it but sometimes you just need a good cry.
- Chiaro’s Pizza in Philly should change its name to “BBC Pizza” after its latest ad debacle. https://www.phillyvoice.com/naked-man-pizza-menu-chiaros-sellersville-bucks-county-cappuccino-foam-apology/
- Florida man stole a car which, naturally, got hit by a train and thrown into a house. Not to let the car vs. train incident get the best of him, Florida man vandalized a fruit stand and stole a forklift before being arrested. So yeah, it was just another Saturday in Florida. https://www.tampafp.com/florida-man-steals-car-thats-hit-by-train-thrown-into-a-house-then-he-tries-to-steal-a-forklift/
- A man in Vegas threatened to explode a casino with a grenade shoved up his ass. https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/man-threatens-to-explode-las-vegas-casino-with-grenade-in-his-backside/
- A Florida theme park patron was told to cover up her huge knockers because it was “making people uncomfortable.” https://www.the-sun.com/news/4589808/woman-told-cover-up-theme-park-big-breasts/
- A man in the UK had his lost dentures returned to him…over a decade later. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-60327304
- A professional shitman for hire was arrested. https://dailynewsreported.com/potpourri/professional-shitman-for-hire-arrested-for-100-he-would-shit-on-a-location-of-your-choosing/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.