The Two Bobs recorded episode 12 on Sunday, April 2, 2017, trying to be America’s new favorite pastime.
- Rob is taking a staycation, doing lots of fun shit.
- Rob couldn’t eat his Ben & Jerry’s and liquor concoction because his wife won’t let him eat carbohydrates. It’s for the best.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob’s enjoyed a Breakfast Stout from Founder’s Brewing (foundersbrewing.com)
- Robert was digging a listener-recommended (thanks, Lori A.!) Danzig Baltic Porter from Devil’s Backbone Brewing Company (dbbrewingcompany.com) but it’s a miracle he even figured that out.
- The Bobs talked about New Holland Dragon’s Milk Reserve flavors, although Robert kept calling it Devil’s Milk. (To be fair, I have had a beer called Devil’s Milk before, so I’m not totally crazy. -Robert)
- See what we’re drinking by visiting us on Untappd – @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 and congratulate Rob on his Heavy Weight Level 2 badge!
- Stephen King’s IT is being remade into a new two-part movie. The trailer is scary as shit, but we’ll be seeing it anyway. As should you. IT – Official Teaser Trailer – YouTube
- The baseball season starts this week! Rob is excitedly nervous about the Tigers.
- Bacon vs. Tacos. Vote or die! (http://baconvstacos.com/)
- Baseball vs. animals
- Swarm of bees attacks a Rockies/Padres spring training game (http://wrif.com/2017/03/31/swarm-bees-attacked-rockies-padres-spring-training-game/)
- James McCann hits bird with foul ball (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESX7qZucTNE)
- Randy Johnson nails a bird with pitch (http://www.newsweek.com/ornithologists-react-time-randy-johnson-hit-bird-pitch-440184)
- Rob’s wife wants a dog but wants to wait until the last dog they gave away dies.
- Canadian man is fired from McDonald’s for smuggling McNuggets in his anus (http://urbanleak.com/mcdonalds-employee-accused-of-smuggling-80-lbs-of-mcnuggets-in-his-anal-cavity/)
- To redeem themselves for the previous discussion, The Bobs talked about an adorable little girl who thought that a broken down water heater was a robot. (http://people.com/human-interest/adorable-toddler-mistakes-abandoned-water-heater-for-robot-i-wuv-you-wobot/)
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.