The Two Bobs episode 22 for Monday, June 12, 2017:
- Scary Caller checked in again, and The Bobs are concerned. Except for Rob.
- Adulting is still hard.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob gulped down a Milk Stout by Left Hand Brewing Co. http://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/milk-stout/
- Robert made sweet love to a Legend Golden IPA http://www.legendbrewing.com/ourbeers.asp
- After talking about beer pairings, The Bobs went on a bit of a food tangent.
- Our friends at BioBidet sent us some sweet bidets to try out. More to come next week! In the meantime, check out biobidet.com to discover how spraying water at your butthole can benefit you!
- House of Cards season 5 is out. Rob is a few episodes in. Robert hasn’t started season 4 yet. #fail
- Crazy news stories FTW!
- Sussex County, Wisconsin has the SEXiest water tower in the Midwest. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drivers-greeted-by-sex-on-water-tower-after-painters-take-a-break/
- Crazy lady gets so caught up in her road rage that she barely notices that her car has just been jacked. Karma is a bitch, and so is she. http://abc13.com/2061122/
- This guy in Canada casually cuts his grass next to a massive tornado. No need to be concerned because he was “keeping an eye on it.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/06/04/stunning-photo-shows-a-man-casually-mowing-his-lawn-as-a-tornado-looms-behind-him/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.