The Two Bobs episode 23 for Monday, June 19, 2017:
- Rob is vacationing this week. He went to a Dave Matthews concert but swears he didn’t get high.
- Robert finally straightened up his podcast backdrop for Rob, with Melissa’s help.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a 22oz Lagunitas Imperial Stout. At 9.9% ABV you can imagine how that turned out. https://lagunitas.com/beers/imperial-stout
- Rob talked about last week’s beer mishap.
- Robert enjoyed a New Holland Mad Hatter. http://newhollandbrew.com/our-beer/mad-hatter/ but followed up by drinking a Milk Stout by Left Hand Brewing Co. http://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/milk-stout/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- Scary caller left another voicemail to let us know that nobody is safe. Rob maintains that he’s safe because Robert will disappear first.
- The Bobs talked about their experiences with the sweet bidets their friends at BioBidet sent them. Toilet paper is so 2016. Thanks again, BioBidet!
- Check out BioBidet’s entire lineup of butthole cleansing machines at biobidet.com. Your ass will thank you for it!
- The Bobs got drunk and talked about some of the trashiest tattoos known to man. Seriously, these things are ridiculous. http://offbeat.topix.com/slideshow/18354/slide1
- Crazy news story! This one bastard tried to outrun “The Freeze” at a Braves game. Spoiler alert: He ate dirt, and The Freeze’s dust. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/beat-the-freeze-race-atlanta-braves-fan-falls
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.