The Two Bobs episode 24 for Monday, June 26, 2017:
- Father’s Day, Ohio, yada yada…Bring on the beer!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob downed a Milk Stout and then sucked down two Decadent Chocolate Ales by Atwater Brewing. http://www.atwaterbeer.com/beer-type/decadent-dark-chocolate-ale/#
- Robert made sweet love to a Three Notch’d “40 Mile” IPA (http://threenotchdbrewing.com/beers/40-mile/) and later chased it with a Southern Tier Nu Skool IPA. http://www.stbcbeer.com/nu-skool-ipa/
- Follow us on Untappd, the social network for craft beer enthusiasts, at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB
- Scary Caller found the only payphone left in America and made another appearance. Rob. Likes. Sausage.
- We got a great iTunes review from Brent at Hysteria 51 Podcast. Check this awesome podcast out at http://hysteria51.com
- You can leave The Two Bobs a review on iTunes at http://www.thetwobobs.com/iTunes
- The Bobs discussed fake words and phrases that piss them off. Fun and educational times were had. http://offbeat.topix.com/slideshow/18605
- Imagine Uber, but for pooping. Even Jayden Smith’s mind would be blown if this thing rolled up next to him on the street. http://mashable.com/2017/06/20/charmin-van-go-mobile-order-toilet/
- Quick tangent (as we often do): Rob is sick and his wife doesn’t like him clearing his throat. We don’t blame her.
- Crazy news story! In a ridiculous show (or mockery) of religious freedom, a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster poses for his drivers license photo with a colander on his head. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-corbett-colander-drivers-license_us_59317a04e4b02478cb9ac959
- Rob decided it was time to end the episode on account of all the beer. See you next week!
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.