The Two Bobs episode 38 for Monday, October 23, 2017:
- The Bobs talked about their weekend. It’s their show and they can talk about whatever they want. At least pretend to be interested. You’re not their boss!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Espresso Love Breakfast Stout by Arbor Brewing. http://www.arborbrewing.com/beers/espresso-love-breakfast-stout/
- Robert made sweet, passionate love to a Pumpkin Down Skottish Ale by Ballast Point. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/pumpkin-down/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we can’t promise your house won’t get toilet papered on Devil’s Night.
- The Bobs got an iTunes review from Big Brother B! “…is alright in my book 😂 Keep on trucking guys! (But maybe go to the drs more in the future 😉) -MGT CHRIS”
- Thanks for the review, however The Bobs will NOT be going to the doctor more in the future. It’s all witchcraft anyway.
- Guys aren’t always wrong and The Bobs can prove it. Here they present 33 times men were actually right. There are up to a dozen more undocumented cases. http://social.diply.com/times-men-actually-werent-wrong-2
- Crazy news! Trafficking is a major problem in America. Some people traffick drugs. Others traffick humans. This guy trafficked $1.2 million in fajitas on the road to becoming The Bobs favorite smuggler of all time. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/16/1-2-m-stolen-fajitas-prompts-employees-arrest-texas-juvenile-center/768257001/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.