The Two Bobs episode 144 for Monday, December 14, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Solera from New Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/dragons-milk-solera
- Robert slurped down a Campfire Amplifier from Dogfish Head. https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/campfire-amplifier
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll have your name legally changed to My Butt Just Farted.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is just like Trump’s presidency, only it’ll still be relevant in a month.
- Woman being arrested tells police that her name was “My Butt Just Farted.” Either her parents are assholes or she was lying. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/fake-fart-name-286079
- They decorate homes a little different down in Tennessee. Most other states use less shit (pun intended). https://wreg.com/news/naked-stranger-feces-covered-walls-found-inside-tennessee-home/
- Keeping this ass and feces train going, here’s one about a guy putting poop in mailboxes. https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/beaches/atlantic-beach-man-arrested-for-reportedly-stalking-putting-feces-in-mailboxes/77-bd0f5f56-89b9-4d38-9ce4-8d953fa84907
- Prison smugglers do the darndest things, not excluding tossing chicken wings and weed over fences. Sorry, no feces in this story. https://www.wlbt.com/2020/12/08/smugglers-toss-chicken-wings-marijuana-over-fence-mississippi-prison/
- A legal battle ensued after an elderly woman bequeathed her fortune to ALF, the furry alien television character from the 80’s. Seems legit. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/legal-battle-expected-over-a-96-year-old-ladys-will-after-she-bequeaths-75m-to-sitcom-character-alf/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.