The Two Bobs episode 113 for Monday, October 14, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Foster the Banana from Odd Side Ales. https://www.oddsideales.com/our-beers.html
- Robert sucked down a Hansel and Kettle Imperial Oktoberfest from Three Notch’d. https://threenotchdbrewing.com
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll host a cat orgy in your bedroom.
- Kids say the darnedest things. Here’s some of the funniest kids quiz answers the internet could provide. https://www.ranker.com/list/funny-kids-test-answers/robert-wabash
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is way more real than a Trump impeachment.
- This chick straight-up tits-out flipped a stolen mail truck. https://www.koin.com/news/crashes/stolen-us-mail-truck-hits-trimet-bus-flips/
- This future trophy wife bit a truck stop petting zoo camel’s testicles. https://www.foxnews.com/us/camels-testicles-woman-louisiana-truck-stop-zoo-authorities
- A homeowner found a naked man drinking milk in his kitchen. https://www.klfy.com/weird-news/homeowner-finds-naked-man-singing-in-kitchen-drinking-milk/
- A randy cat needed a glucose drip after banging five females (cats, not people) in one night. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/randy-cat-needed-glucose-drip-20465672
- An Alabama woman was arrested for calling the local sheriffs office to have her meth quality tested. https://www.wtap.com/content/news/Alabama-woman-calls-sheriffs-office-to-test-her-meth-deputies-say-562160691.html
- If it looks like a duck, it’s probably a woman with an 8-inch clitoris. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/nigerian-court-determines-woman/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.