The Two Bobs episode 128 for Monday, May 4, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Check to the Head Crème Ale from Dark Horse. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1471/405064/
- Robert had a Frangelic Mountain Brown from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/frangelic-mountain-brown/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll plant a prosthetic penis in your burrito.
- We called one of our favorite listeners and conducted a wellness check after some texts Rob received while recording this episode.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is worse than trying to procure two-ply toilet paper on Amazon.
- Coors Light delivered 150 cans of beer to a 93-year-old woman after her plea for more beer went viral. Rob is going to plea for more Founder’s in hopes he has the same stroke of luck. https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/13/coors-light-delivers-150-beers-93-year-old-viral-plea-i-need-more-beer-coronavirus-lockdown/
- Speedy Gonzalez was accused of writing fraudulent checks he stole from the mail. https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/speedy-gonzalez-accused-stealing-mail-checks/2KXBINRACBB6HMOVEW3NMXOTBM/
- Florida man was arrested after calling 911 requesting booze and ice cream. Seems he was just trying to follow Florida’s stay at home order. https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42063781/florida-man-arrested-after-asking-deputies-to-return-with-booze-and-ice-cream
- A Louisiana man set fire to his mother’s shed out of anger for not receiving his stimulus check. https://www.katc.com/news/covering-louisiana/avoyelles-man-allegedly-sets-fire-to-shed-out-of-anger-for-not-receiving-stimulus-check
- A Taco Bell employee was arrested for serving his prosthetic penis to a customer in a burrito. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/taco-bell-employee-arrested-for-serving-his-prosthetic-penis-in-a-customers-burrito/
- A woman in Miami mugged a convenience store using a bloody tampon infected with coronavirus. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/miami-woman-mugs-convenience-store-with-bloody-tampon-infected-with-coronavirus/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.