The Two Bobs episode 146 for Monday, January 11, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout with Vanilla & Chai Spices from New Holland. https://dragonsmilk.com/dragons-milk-reserve
- Robert slurped down a CBS from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/cbs/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll tell the cops you have cocaine in your butt.
- Welcome to 2021, fuckface!
- We got a text from our buddy Tony at Take Too Podcast. Check out his awesome show at https://taketoopodcast.com
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS has nothing to do with the shitshow in DC or the sociopathic idiot pumpkin that caused it. You’re welcome.
- Florida man called 911 about his McDonald’s order and told the cops he had cocaine in his butt. https://abc-7.com/news/local/2021/01/07/naples-man-calls-911-about-mcdonalds-order-says-he-has-cocaine-in-his-butt/
- More crazy squirrel action. https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/12/29/squirrel-attacks-rego-park-queens/
- A Florida stripper being arrested on a DUI after refusing to take a breathalyzer did the only logical thing and tried to eat her shirt. https://www.ajc.com/news/weird-news/police-florida-stripper-arrested-for-dui-tries-eat-shirt/3BdUcKgJG9p4a8MSIHmGqN/
- There’s “getting wasted” and then there’s “getting so wasted that you have your name legally changed to Celine Dion.” This guy went for the latter. https://www.folkspaper.com/topic/man-legally-changed-his-name-to-celine-dion-while-drunk-5638985005137920.html
- If you’re new to The Villages, Florida, it’s basically a red-light district for geriatrics. One particular villager got lit on wine and assaulted someone with a plate of meatballs.https://www.villages-news.com/2021/01/04/wine-drinking-villager-arrested-after-allegedly-throwing-plate-of-meatballs/
- This little fucker sued his parents over false and misleading promises after not getting an XBOX for Christmas. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/12-year-old-successfully-sues-parents-over-false-and-misleading-promises-after-not-receiving-xbox-for-christmas/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.