The Two Bobs episode 168 for Monday, November 22, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a The PastryArchy Oatmeal Cream Pie from DuClaw. https://duclaw.com/beers/the-pastry-archy-oatmeal-cream-pie/
- Robert broke the rules again and had a Boatswain Chocolat Stout from Rhinelander even though Rob already had one on the show. https://untp.beer/7wO6
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll cancel your Elf on a Shelf. Just kidding! We’re not doing you any favors.
- No random shit this week. Fuck you, it’s Thanksgiving.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS shot three people and was acquitted. Only in America!
- A judge in Georgia has outlawed Elf on a Shelf. Unfortunately, the rest of the country still has to deal with that asshole. https://goodmorningamerica.com/living/story/judge-parents-break-canceling-elf-shelf-81037733
- A DoorDash driver took a shit in the lobby of a residential building. $80 for a sandwich and all you get is a mess to clean up…and a sandwich. https://www.foxla.com/news/doordash-driver-uses-residential-building-lobby-as-toilet
- An old lady in Wisconsin (not Elderly Listener—she lives in Michigan) got blitzed, grabbed a fake gun, and hung over an expressway overpass waving the gun at passersby. What could go wrong? https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/11/10/jean-hansen-charges-tequila-fake-gun-i-94-overpass/
- Authorities in Indiana embarked on the slowest police chase ever after a man stole a street sweeper. https://www.whio.com/news/local/stolen-street-sweeper-leads-richmond-indiana-police-low-speed-pursuit/UCPKOU7TRRAV5CPVKA4F4FPHKQ/
- A man collected over 1,000 pubic hairs from gym locker rooms and then planted them at crime scenes to throw police off his trail. He’s either a pervert or a genius. Or a perverted genius. Yeah, that’s probably it. https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/man-caught-with-over-1000-pubic-hairs-he-collected-from-gym-locker-rooms-and-showers-authorities-say-he-planted-them-at-crime-scenes-to-throw-police-off-his-trail/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.