The Two Bobs episode 190 for Monday, August 22, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Malaphor from Transient. https://transientartisanales.com/taplist
- Robert took down a CHONK Peanut Butter & Jelly Supreme Sundae Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-peanut-butter-and-jelly-supreme/4818386
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll steal an excavator and use it to bury all your belongings.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is almost as shocking as Trump thinking it would be cool to grab a few boxes of classified documents on his way out.
- DoorDash brought this guy some weed. We can only imagine the markup. https://myfox28columbus.com/news/local/unwanted-side-of-marijuana-found-in-food-delivered-by-doordash-driver-columbus-franklin-county-ohio-division-of-police
- This guy tried to outrun police using an excavator. https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/wanted-man-drives-excavator-leads-deputies-on-chase-in-worlds-slowest-pursuit
- An alligator bit Florida Man in the face while swimming in a lake. He calls it bad luck; we call it Social Darwinism. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-man-hospitalized-after-an-alligator-bit-his-face-while-swimming-in-a-lake/ar-AA10raEL
- A random dude, a rabbi and an eskimo walk into a bar with a hand grenade. Well the rabbi and eskimo aren’t real but the random dude is. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article264610046.html
- A man defecated on his neighbor’s lawn in retaliation for the neighbor’s dog shitting on his. https://kdvr.com/news/local/caught-on-camera-man-defecates-on-neighbors-lawn/
- A millennial won the lottery the day after his parents kicked him out of their house for being a loser. We just hoped he learned a valuable lesson. https://dailynewsreported.com/car-wax/fortnite-playing-millennial-wins-lottery-day-after-parents-kick-him-out-for-being-a-bum-buys-house-next-door/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.