Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:37 — 28.3MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 169 for Monday, December 6, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Old Fashioned Jack from Arbor Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/arbor-brewing-company-old-fashioned-jack/1799644
- Robert failed us all and had a Hershey’s Chocolate Porter from Yuengling. Shockingly he hated it. https://www.yuengling.com/our-beer/yuengling-hersheys-chocolate-porter/
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll replace your kitchenware with salmon sperm.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is more appetizing than Robert’s choice of beer this week. Luckily the bar is extremely low.
- We all know that plastic is terrible for the environment, which why it’s being replaced with molded salmon sperm. https://www.euronews.com/green/2021/11/29/sperm-is-being-used-to-create-an-eco-friendly-alternative-to-plastic
- In an unprecedented display of narcissism, an Instagram “model” married herself then filed for divorce. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/model-who-married-herself-divorce-25514775
- A Walmart shopper had a very satisfying experience. In Walmart terms, he jerked off to porn using one of the display model laptops. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/satisfied-walmart-patron-390168
- A woman accidentally swallowed an AirPod instead of her painkiller.https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/11/21/woman-swallows-airpod-instead-of-painkiller-records-audio-from-stomach
- A trans-species man who identifies as a squirrel was arrested after orchestrating a 20-ton peanut truck heist. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/trans-species-man-who-identifies-as-a-squirrel-arrested-for-two-20-ton-peanut-truck-heists/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.