The Two Bobs episode 176 for Monday, March 14, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Soupy C from Griffin Claw. https://untappd.com/b/griffin-claw-brewing-company-soupy-c/4101816
- Robert nursed a Nuances of Meaning IPA from Aslin Beer Co. https://www.aslinbeer.com/shipping/Nuances-of-Meaning-IPA-4-pack-p432975162
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll send giant parachuting spiders to your home. If you’re in Georgia or DC that’s probably already happening.
- Giant parachuting spiders are threatening to wreak havoc on the East Coast this May. Everyone LOL @ Robert. https://www.axios.com/local/washington-dc/2022/03/09/giant-joro-spiders-east-coast-may
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS can be described as one of those dreams where you wake up and think, “What the hell was that?” but then you realize that it wasn’t a dream at all but a harsh reminder that Florida should be physically detached from the rest of the country and floated out to sea.
- Florida man disrobed and shat on his neighbor’s porch. Next! https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-county/naked-clearwater-man-arrested-for-defecating-on-neighbors-porch-deputies-say/
- Florida woman got wasted, huffed a bunch of spray deodorant and went for a drive. Her car probably smelled amazing as it was swerving all over the road. https://cbs12.com/news/local/deodarant-huffing-dui-katherine-theodore-martin-county-sheriff
- Crazy shit mostly happens in Florida but that doesn’t mean other states aren’t immune to it. Take this one out of sunny California, for example. This guy pretended to be a police officer before unknowingly stopping an actual off-duty police officer. It didn’t end well for him. https://www.ksbw.com/article/man-arrested-for-impersonating-a-police-officer-in-greenfield-after-pulling-over-off-duty-deputy/39357816#
- Staying in California, this guy—in an act of desperation over the high price of gas—blew his home and his face up trying to convert meth to gasoline. Thanks, Putin! https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/man-blows-up-his-home-trying-to-convert-meth-to-gasoline/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.