The Two Bobs episode 47 for Monday, January 1, 2018:
- For the first time ever, The Bobs broadcast on Facebook Live! It was a blast. Stay tuned for future live episode broadcasts! Oh, and be sure to follow The Two Bobs on Facebook (and Twitter, and Instagram) so you don’t miss out.
- If you missed it, you can watch the Live stream here.
- Rob got a nerdy temperature control coffee mug for Christmas. See the Ember mug in all its glory at ember.com.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob feasted on a Tres Blueberry Stout by Dark Horse Brewing Co. http://www.darkhorsebrewery.com/tres-blueberry-stout
- Robert threw a party in his mouth courtesy of a Ninkasi Brewing Company Vanilla Oatis Oatmeal Stout. http://www.ninkasibrewing.com/delicious/beers/flagship-series/vanilla-oatis.html
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or you’re not getting any weed for Christmas.
- The Bobs took a look back at their first year ruling the podcast industry by sharing their favorite episodes and segments.
- Robert finally saw The Last Jedi. Everyone can sleep soundly now.
- The Bobs discussed the worst (but somehow common) passwords of 2017. If any of your passwords are on the list you should smash your computer and smartphone and begin your new life as a Neanderthal…or just change your password. http://brobible.com/culture/article/worst-passwords-of-2017/
- Another double dose of CRAZY NEWS. Happy fucking New Year! Now go back to your home on Whore Island.
- An elderly couple got busted carrying around 60 pounds of weed and claiming it was meant for holiday gifts. In other news, the Grandparents of the Year Award just went to the elderly couple giving away weed for the holidays. https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Elderly-Couple-says-60-Pounds-of-Pot-Intended-for-Holiday-Presents-465938493.html
- A Mad Pooper copycat has struck in New York! Don’t leave home without shoes. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/orchard-park-mystery-pooper_us_5a3155bde4b01bdd76594464
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.