The Two Bobs episode 181 for Monday, May 2, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Bananas Foster Porter from New Holland. https://www.newhollandbrew.com/jobs/span-styledisplay-nonecoastal-dreamsspan-copy/
- Robert took down a Laser Raptors Double IPA from Aslin. https://untappd.com/b/aslin-beer-company-laser-raptors/1622946
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll move into your basement.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is as volatile as the stock market.
- It’s 4/20 somewhere! In fact, 500 pounds of it recently spilled onto a Missouri highway. https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/crime/marijuana-missouri-highway-interstate-70-crash/63-281ffd5f-6350-4318-a307-7935011c0e64
- You know the housing market is crazy when homes with a squatter living in the basement are being sold above asking price. https://www.today.com/home/home/home-sold-805k-comes-stranger-living-basement-rcna25804
- Ever wanted to get drunk and take your clothes off? Great news! You can join a group that plans such events at British pubs. https://www.foodandwine.com/news/drink-at-british-pubs-in-the-nude-thanks-to-a-new-events-company
- This reporter was totally oblivious to the gigantic dick in the background of his shot. Photos included! (The dick was inflatable, pervert.) https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/reporter-totally-unaware-giant-inflatable-26678568
- A West Virginia woman showed up naked to her court hearing. https://therecorddelta.com/article/local-woman-faces-charge-shows-up-naked-to-arraignment
- A Walter White lookalike was arrested for hanging from a traffic light and shitting on cars. Don’t worry, it was in Florida where this sort of thing happens daily. https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/walter-white-look-alike-arrested-for-hanging-from-a-traffic-light-and-shitting-on-cars-in-florida/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.