The Two Bobs episode 143 for Monday, November 23, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs-maple-mackinac-fudge/
- Robert slurped down a Wizards & Gargoyles Hazy Coffee IPA from Stone Brewing. https://www.stonebrewing.com/beer/stone-collaborations/modern-times-stone-wizards-gargoyles-hazy-coffee-ipa
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll set an aggressive squirrel loose in your neighborhood.
- Bacon-scented facemasks are a thing. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/hormel-bacon-scented-face-masks
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is just like Trump’s re-election except it actually happened (well, most of it) and there’s less delusion.
- Florida Man was attacked by an aggressive squirrel that has been terrorizing his neighborhood. Probably a daily occurrence in Florida. https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/03/20/florida-man-attacked-by-neighborhood-squirrel/
- A woman was caught pleasuring herself outside of a Popeye’s. That fried chicken aroma gets us going too. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/popped-outside-popeyes-893062
- Apparently, you’re not supposed to try before you buy in an adult novelty store. Who knew??? https://kfor.com/news/local/man-on-trial-after-allegedly-trying-out-product-at-adult-novelty-store-in-oklahoma-city/
- A man robs a hardware store then flees in an SUV with a couch strapped to its roof. https://www.kptv.com/news/sheriff-man-robs-happy-valley-hardware-store-flees-in-suv-with-couch-strapped-to-roof/article_e930a8f8-1e34-11eb-a8fc-570da9dea8c9.html
- A Colorado woman accused of murdering her husband claimed that sasquatch did it.https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/colorado-woman-accused-of-her-husbands-murder-claims-a-sasquatch-did-it/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.