The Two Bobs episode 44 for Monday, December 11, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Bell’s Arabicadabra coffee milk stout. https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/arabicadabra
- Robert guzzled down a Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA. https://sierranevada.com/beer/seasonal/celebration-ipa
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’re sending Nahshon to your house to lick your shoes.
- The Bobs are still boycotting YouTube Kids. Good news! There are other childrens’ video apps with less violence and drugs.
- Here’s a good one called “Jellies”. Right now it’s only available on iOS, but Android users don’t have souls and probably don’t care what their children watch on the internet anyway. Check it out at http://jelliesapp.com/.
- Robert shares a story about McNuggets being more important than safe driving, which leads The Bobs to their next topic: How to dip your nuggets in sauce, while you’re on the road, because sauce is THAT important. Luckily some genius came up with a solution: The DipClip! What a time to be alive! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19375970/dipclip-a-cup-holder-for-your-sauce/description
- Winter is coming! The Bobs share why they couldn’t possibly be any less pleased and discuss the absolute worst things about this wretched season. https://www.ranker.com/list/worst-things-about-winter/casey-cavanagh
- CRAZY NEWS! You won’t believe this but this week’s crazy news story takes us to the mothership for all of the trashy people in the world: Walmart. Let’s just say it involves upskirt shoe licking and leave it at that. http://wric.com/2017/12/05/man-arrested-after-trying-to-lick-womans-shoes-at-walmart-warrants-say/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.