The Two Bobs episode 110 for Monday, September 9, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had an Ola Dubh 18 Year Special Reserve from Harviestoun. https://untappd.com/b/harviestoun-brewery-ola-dubh-18-year-special-reserve/13868
- Robert sucked down an Imperial Milk Stout from Ardent. https://untappd.com/b/ardent-craft-ales-imperial-milk-stout/1861131
- Follow us on Untappd or Popeye’s will stop making chicken sandwiches.
- Fake smiling at work increases drinking habits. https://abcnews4.com/news/offbeat/new-study-suggests-fake-smiling-at-work-increases-drinking-habits
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS was all written using a Sharpie, so it must be true!
- An angry Popeye’s customer pulls a gun over their elusive chicken sandwich. https://abc13.com/angry-customers-pull-gun-over-popeyes-chicken-sandwiches/5510088/
- Made of honor is told she could “wear anything,” presenting the perfect opportunity to dust off the T-Rex costume she bought that one crazy night in college. Don’t worry, she disinfected it before the wedding. https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/maid-of-honor-wears-t-rex-costume-after-being-told-she-could-wear-anything/
- Florida man broke into a home to make himself breakfast (perfectly normal in Florida) and tells the homeowner to “go back to sleep.” https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gavin-crim-arrested-florida_n_5d7193cce4b0fd4168e7dc55
- A man broke into a Subway and made himself a sandwich…and that’s about all that happened here!https://dcist.com/story/19/09/05/man-breaks-into-d-c-subway-in-the-middle-of-the-night-makes-himself-a-sandwich/
- One family’s EasyJet flight was delayed, until Dad decided to pilot the flight himself. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/familys-easyjet-holiday-flight-delayed-16867995
- Lottery winner bought his former workplace and forced his former boss to wear a mascot costume. If that’s not on your bucket list it should be. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/lottery-winner-buys-his-former-workplace-and-forces-his-former-boss-to-wear-mascot-costume/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.