The Two Bobs episode 199 for Monday, December 12, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Raspberry Ale from Dark Horse. https://darkhorsebrewery.com/beer/raspberry-ale/
- Robert took down a Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout from Left Hand. For the second time in The Two Bobs history. Which also happens to be against the rules. https://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/wake-up-dead
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll plant meth on you for your next court hearing.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is brought to you by the GOP’s new slogan, “If we didn’t win, they clearly cheated.”
- The Grinch and a reindeer got into a fight. They say the Grinch’s penis shrank three times that day. https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/christmas-party-brawl-between-grinch-and-reindeer-leads-to-arrest
- A car struck multiple parked cars in a Walmart parking lot. We know what you’re thinking: “Someone should take her license!” It was a dog, you sexist pig. https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/reckless-driver-in-walmart-parking-lot-that-struck-2-cars-turns-out-to-be-dog/?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral
- A man was arrested for slapping a police horse in the butt. He wasn’t drunk, just incredibly stupid. https://geartape.com/man-faces-charges-for-slapping-police-horse-on-butt/
- Florida Man® shoplifted from a Walmart full of police deputies. It went as expected. https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/bad-idea-brad-man-steals-from-florida-walmart-store-full-of-deputies-shopping-for-local-children
- A man brought meth to his court hearing…about meth. https://www.chattanoogan.com/2022/12/6/460532/Man-Arriving-At-Courthouse-For-Hearing.aspx
- The self-checkouts were out to get her so she murdered a bunch with her car. https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/irate-customer-plows-into-a-california-based-walmart-to-destroy-the-self-checkout-machines/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.