The Two Bobs episode 160 for Monday, August 23, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Robert the Bruce from 3 Floyds. https://www.3floyds.com/beer/robert-the-bruce/
- Robert had a Chop It Up from Southern Grist. https://untappd.com/b/southern-grist-brewing-company-chop-it-up/3025991
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll send Michael Jackson’s ghost to haunt you, marry you and eventually bare your children.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is rated R by the Motion Picture Association for the use of explicit language and brief nudity.
- California man was denied free soda so he did the only logical thing and set the restaurant on fire. https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021/08/12/stockton-restaurant-fire-free-soda/
- Florida man used his Twitter machine to threaten Disney World and Activision. They must have run out of free soda. https://www.tampafp.com/florida-man-uses-twitter-to-threaten-disney-world-and-activision-with-grenades-and-c-4-explosives/
- This guy stole a horse and hid it in his bedroom. Yep. https://www.wspa.com/news/man-arrested-after-deputies-found-stolen-horse-inside-bedroom-in-oconee-co/
- This Trump supporter (made that up but it’s prolly true) claims she’s married to the ghost of Michael Jackson. https://nypost.com/2021/08/17/woman-claims-shes-married-to-michael-jacksons-ghost/
- Big fan of phallic-shaped desserts? You’ll love dick on a stick! https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/08/members-only-waffle-house-toronto/
- This woman—who looks awfully like Steven Tyler—was found not guilty of 19 murders due to severe premenstrual syndrome. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-found-not-criminally-responsible-for-19-murders-due-to-extreme-premenstrual-syndrome/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.