The Two Bobs episode 165 for Monday, October 18, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Crème Brulee Java Stout from Kuhnhenn. https://untappd.com/b/kuhnhenn-brewing-company-creme-brulee-java-stout/5611
- Robert had a The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale from Flying Dog. https://www.flyingdog.com/beers/fear/
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll force feed you dog biscuits.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is so insane we had to bring reinforcements. Thanks, Dave!
- While most of us think of Iran as this beautiful tourist destination that is in no way a threat to the rest of the world, it turns out they have some bizarre TV censorship rules. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065797/New-Iranian-TV-censorship-rules-ban-women-eating-Pizza-screen.html
- An Ontario man called 911 because he was stuck in traffic and had to pee. Prolly drank too much Labatt and Molson Canadian. https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-man-calls-911-because-he-s-stuck-in-traffic-and-has-to-go-pee-1.5616534
- A man who married a rice cooker (The machine kind, not the human kind. Don’t be racist.) got a divorce four days later. https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/man-who-married-rice-cooker-gets-divorce-4-days-later/
- Someone gave Florida Man a sword and a box of matches. The rest of the story writes itself. https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-wielding-sword-sets-fire-in-roadway-floods-booking-office-after-arrest/
- We were joined by a very special guest: Loyal TTB listener Dave. He and Robert were fighting for Rob’s attention while we were recording so it was only fitting we had him on the show in that moment.
- When you’re taking photos of shit you’re selling on the internet be mindful of what’s in the background, especially when it’s meth. https://www.kbtx.com/2021/10/01/man-trying-sell-catalytic-converter-arrested-meth-instead/
- Purina recently terminated the employment of a man caught stealing and eating over $30,000 in dog biscuits. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/purina-employee-arrested-for-stealing-and-eating-over-30000-of-dog-biscuits/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.