The Two Bobs episode 177 for Monday, March 28, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Strawberry Jelly Donut Even More Jesus from Evil Twin. https://untappd.com/b/evil-twin-brewing-strawberry-jelly-donut-even-more-jesus/4389995
- Robert took down a Braaaaaaaains Raspberry, Raspberry, Raspberry Smoothie Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-braaaaaaaains-raspberry-raspberry-raspberry/4446621
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll tattoo TTB on your ass.
- Robert hasn’t spotted any Joro spiders yet but there have been some developments.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS can only be described as a giant parachuting spider landing on your ass and tattooing its name on it. Years later, you find yourself sleeping in the wrong AirBnB and decide to search for the spider only to discover it was in the home the whole time. Frustrated, you feed it poisoned cake then shoot it with the crossbow you had stuffed down your pants. Your kids are soon kicked off their sports teams because their coach is a porn-addicted entomologist.
- A visitor to South Florida spends the night in a stranger’s home thinking it was his AirBnB. https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/south-florida-visitor-spends-night-in-strangers-home-thinking-it-was-his-airbnb/
- A UK woman who got a man’s name tattooed on her ass searches for him years later.https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-hunting-man-whose-name-23446660
- An OnlyFans MILF with Robert’s name tattooed on her ass claims that her kids were kicked out of sports. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/my-kids-were-kicked-sports-26426636
- Florida man stole a crossbow by stuffing it down his pants. Unfortunately, it wasn’t loaded. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-accused-stealing-crossbow-stuffing-pants-rcna17479
- A woman spiked her goodbye cake with laxatives. Shit went down. https://dailynewsreported.com/humanities/woman-spikes-her-goodbye-cake-at-work-with-laxatives-chaos-ensues-as-people-shit-everywhere/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.